SCHOLARSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT 2017-2018
To All Interested and Qualified Students
Slots for Grants-in-Aid and Academic Scholarships are now open to all interested and qualified students of Central Philippine University for School Year 2017-2018.
- At least three (3) semesters of residency at CPU
- Grades must not be lower than 2.0/subject or a grade point average (GPA) of at least 1.63
- At least one (1) semester of residency at CPU
- Must have no failed, dropped, left and/or incomplete grades
- Combined Annual Family Income must not exceed P200,000.00
Deadline of Issuance of Application Forms:
January 16, 2017
Deadline of Submission of Duly Accomplished Application Forms: January 31, 2017
- Interview schedule will be on February 27 to March 10, 2017 (Please see the actual date of your interview a week before the given schedule)
- Application forms are available at the Student Development and Programs, 3rd Floor, Dr. Alfonso Uy Building
- Qualified continuing scholars must submit their application letter and other requirements needed
For more information, please visit the Student Development and Programs, 3rd Floor, Dr. Alfonso A. Uy Student Union Building.