Katchry Golbin brings CPU to the world!
Proud Centralian, Katchry performs at an Alumni Program, she recently placed 3rd in the France Got Talent Season 11 Competition.
“Lord, help me do this." The vibrant singer Katchry Golbin posted on facebook before she delivered a touching French love song, +Quand on n+a que l+amour+, at the French Got Talent Finals on Tuesday December 13 (Wednesday, December 14 in Manila). She was voted 3rd Place among 12 finalists.
Katchry (a.k.a. Alienette Coldfire) is one of our talented A.B. Engish Alumni at Central Philippine University who became a finalist at the French Got Talent search. Visually handicapped since birth, Katchry was blessed with an unbelievably great vocal talent. She pays tribute to CPU with her guest performances.
All prayers and support were expressed for Katchry’s final trip to France during her performance at an alumni dinner and induction of CPU Alumni Board in CPU on December 2. Her winning a place in the international talent search brings Central Philippine University to the whole nation and the world./ CAN
- CPU Golden Lions roar to 31 championships in the 2016 Iloilo PRISAA Meet
- CPU is No. 7 in the Top Performing Schools based on the Nov 2016 Nursing Board Exams
- 3 Centralians are among the Top 10 Nursing Board passers
- Katchry Golbin brings CPU to the world!
- A Night To Remember
- Rides For A Cause
- CPU Holds 5 White Gift Services
- CHRISTMAS MESSAGE - White Gift Service
- FOL’s 1st photo contest presents opportunity for the University and students
- CPU CNHS Batch 2019: Capping for success!