CPU CNHS Batch 2019: Capping for success!
Batch 2019 Centralian Nurses in their capping ceremony.
On a bright Friday morning of December 2, long lines of young ladies in their white uniform marched through the aisle of the University Church, their hands clutching replicas of Florence Nightingale’s lamp – reminding us of the service of Nightingale to wounded soldiers during the Crimean war. The Lengendary Florence Nigthtingale – the nurse’s inspiration of service and icon of hope.
More than 140 Nightingales of the ` generation now’ (CPU College of Nursing and Health Sciences), marched inside the University Church to receive their symbolic caps. The Capping is a significant moment to prepare the students for their actual nursing duties at the Iloilo Mission Hospital and other preferred local hospitals. The future nurses also listened to the motivational speech of Dr. Robert Ponje, Unit Head at the Iloilo Provincial Hospital – also a nurse by profession.
CPU is ranked No. 7 in the November 2016 National Nursing Licensure Exams. It is also the only school to be in the top 9 in Western Visayas./ CAN
- CPU Golden Lions roar to 31 championships in the 2016 Iloilo PRISAA Meet
- CPU is No. 7 in the Top Performing Schools based on the Nov 2016 Nursing Board Exams
- 3 Centralians are among the Top 10 Nursing Board passers
- Katchry Golbin brings CPU to the world!
- A Night To Remember
- Rides For A Cause
- CPU Holds 5 White Gift Services
- CHRISTMAS MESSAGE - White Gift Service
- FOL’s 1st photo contest presents opportunity for the University and students
- CPU CNHS Batch 2019: Capping for success!